Fortinet and Claroty have partnered to assist Industrial organizations with adapting their OT networks to the evolving cyber-risks to ensure safety, reliability and production. The partnership between Claroty and Fortinet leverages the Fortinet Security Fabric to extend broad OT visibility and IoT coverage deep into the lowest levels of industrial networks resulting in more coverage, faster deployment and less noise. The comprehensive solution combines Claroty Continuous Threat Detection (CTD) with Fortinet’s Security Fabric, including FortiGate and FortiSIEM.
This brief covers FortiGate and also FortiSIEM giving support from the edge to interior. As well as
- Real-time and unified, fullspectrum visibility and protection across IT, OT and IoT networks
- Faster detection, response and resolution across a broader array of OT and IoT assets, and protocols and communications in SCADA
- Agentless discovery of OT and IoT assets and vulnerabilities
- Enhanced OT network and asset threat contextual information to FortiGate for controlling and enforcing policy and protection across precise points in OT networks
- Asset inventory and alert context from CTD to FortiSIEM for centralized visibility, correlation, and automated response and remediation
- Safe, secure and reliable operations in large, complex industrial networks with strengthened IT, OT and IoT security